Engineered CO2 Fire Protection Systems for Semiconductor Applications
Koetter Fire Protection International (KFPI) is an authorized distributor of the leading brands of fire suppression systems for semiconductor applications, including Hatsuta, Ansul, Kidde, and Minimax. We provide solutions and specialized systems solely for the semiconductor industry. We are experts in providing fire safety solutions that are exactly right for semiconductor process tools. The world’s leaders in semiconductor process tools count on KFPI to design, install, service, inspect and maintain their fire protection systems to the highest standards. We ensure the most reliable and compliant solutions to protect your valuable processes.
Semiconductor Equipment Specialists
- Understanding of Semiconductor Equipment & Processes
- Specialists in Hazard Analysis & Fire Safety Integration
- Reliability, Performance, Uptime, & Longevity
- Specialist in CO2 & FWS Equipment Designs
- Experts in SEMI, FM, & NFPA Compliance
- Local and/or Global Solutions
KFPI Design Advantage
- Unbiased Pros/Cons Each Product
- Specialist in Hazard Analysis & Fire Safety Integration
- Customize Solution to Best Meet Customer Needs
- Unbiased Cost Comparisons
- Factory Trained & Supported
- Local and/or Global Solutions
Comprehensive Design Packages
A key deliverable in the scope of a KFPI fire safety solution is the comprehensive design package that is part of each comprehensive, customized solution that is foundational to a proper fire safety system for semiconductor process equipment. Each KFPI design package is a customized design, specific to the tool and process for which it is intended to protect. A typical design package can consist of upwards of 75 pages of detailed specifications, calculations, and drawings.
Getting the Basics
- What is the type of tool?
- What are the chemicals used on the tool?
- What is the total area inside the tool?
- How many compartments are in the tool and how big is each one?
- What is the exhaust rate of the tool?
CO2 Fire Safety Systems Designed by Semiconductor Equipment Specialists
Our many years of providing specialized fire safety solutions for semiconductor process tools ensures that each system we provide is accomplished with a thorough understanding of semiconductor equipment & processes. As specialists in hazard analysis & fire safety integration, we can confidently guarantee that every KFPI solution will provide maximum reliability, performance, uptime, & longevity. All of our CO2 & FWS fire safety equipment designs are predicated on a standard that exceeds SEMI, FM, & NFPA compliance requirements, as well as local code requirements, anywhere in the world. We pride ourselves in providing our end users with global solutions that will comply with local regulations. We are ready to support our end user’s installation, certification, and testing requirements, anywhere in the world.
Global & Regional Service
KFPI maintains teams of dedicated semiconductor fire safety technicians in strategic locations around the world, in order to support the critical frontline operations of our customers. Every fire safety system that KFPI designs and sells is done so with an eye for global compliance and superior regional support. Many of the leading semiconductor OEMs and manufacturers rely on KFPI to provide turn-key fire safety solutions that come with KFPI’s renowned reputation for superior performance and service. Wherever your requirements are in the world, rest assured that KFPI will be there to support you.
Why Use Our Expertise?
- Maximize tool utilization by preventing downtime
- Maximize asset utilization by increasing reliability and uptime
- Reduce utility costs by increasing energy efficiency
- Reduce cost of maintenance programs
- Improve the safety for technicians and fab personnel
- Prevent fires and catastrophic thermal events
- Enhance quality of product with process consistency
- Extend tool life and quality with base line documentation