Picotrack – PCT-200 CRS Coater & Developer
KFPI would like to highlight an interesting semiconductor OEM based in Silicon Valley, California – Picotrack. Picotrack is a manufacturer of semiconductor processing equipment, specializing in Photolithography. They pride themselves on producing high-quality systems that are very reasonably priced. They guarantee end user satisfaction in the quality and performance of Picotrack equipment. We thought their showcase model PCT-200 CRS was interesting enough to mention in our blog, so here it is!
The PCT-200 CRS is Picotrack’s most advanced platform, featuring random access robots, dual end-effector handlers, stacked modules, and a network-ready controller. The system is nicely packaged and was designed with safety and serviceability as some of the top priorities. This flexible tool is very handsomely priced, and backed with Picotrack’s solid warranty and field service support capability.
PCT-200 CRS Features
- High performance spin motor for excellent thickness and uniformity control.
- Precision front side EBR and backside wafer rinsing to reduce defects.
- Multiple dispense lines with integrated temperature control.
- Enhanced cup design and programmable cup rinsing to minimize defects.
- Multiple chuck designs are available to address unique process concerns.
- Industry proven brand name peripherals and subassemblies.
- Commercially available “off the shelf” components.
- Modular design for easy access and maintenance.
- High quality materials of construction.
- Dual tongue end-effector to minimize Load/Unload time at each module.
- Stacked modules enable a smaller footprint with higher throughput.
- Running different wafer sizes does not require downtime for hardware mods.
- Random access robot can bypass modules that are not used in certain recipe.
- Process time bottlenecks can be addressed by shared time across duplicate modules.
- Windows based PC controller with network connectivity.
- Intuitive recipe generation and unlimited recipes.
- History of all system keyboard/GUI entries can be recorded for audits.
- Software includes data capture and report generation capability.
- SECS/GEM Compatibility.
- Software and host communication conforms to SEMI International Standards E5-95 (SECS II), E30-95 (GEM) and E37-95 (HSMS).
- Chemical Cabinets.
- Photo-resist pumps.
- Interface with aligner and stepper.
Picotrack is a semiconductor process tool manufacturer based in Santa Clara, California, established in Silicon Valley in 2003, with manufacturing in HCM, Vietnam.
- Specialization in track systems
- Innovative products
- Expert on-site service
- Low cost of ownership
- Spare Parts for Major Track Systems
- Competitive Prices
- On-Time Delivery
Picotrack Contact Information
PicoTrack’s website provides more information for product lines, service, as well as valuable process and application information. For more details or further business matters, Picotrack can be reached by phone or e-mail as provided below.
PicoTrack US (Headquarter)
Address:309 Laurelwood Rd # 21, Santa Clara, CA 95054
PicoTrack Vietnam (Asia Facility)
Address:307D To Ky St, Ap Moi I, Tan Xuan Ward, Hoc Mon District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone:+84-8-3710 5975 Fax:+84-8-3710 5973
Spare Parts: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Information: email@example.com
KFPI (Koetter Fire Protection International) is a semiconductor fire safety company, 100% dedicated to semiconductor and related high-tech manufacturing process fire safety. Our global team is comprised of semiconductor experts who bring a diverse range of semiconductor technical expertise and a valuable depth of semiconductor process experience. We focus on the small but critical industry niche of fire safety for process tools. KFPI does not manufacture fire suppression equipment. We use the best quality components in our designs of custom-engineered fire safety systems for semiconductor process tools.